Friday 3 October 2014

3 Wolves and a Lamb Step Out for Brunch

学生自治会選挙

Student Government Elections


    Shortly after matriculating (a word we need to incorporate in conversation more often, I believe), the school invited us to participate in elections to decide representatives for our class and study sections. Hearing about this for the first time, most of us responded, "Oh, that exists here?" but a tiny smattering of would-be-Washingtons boldly stepped forward and declared, "I could do that if everyone is OK with it, I guess."

    After the results were known and there was no risk left in supporting particular candidates, I courageously submitted the following campaign posters which no one asked me to make.

Le Président de la République Bruin


   I really had an easy time voting for this section leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment